MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Joe from Canada here. I was not able to invest in MESO until it...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Joe from Canada here.
    I was not able to invest in MESO until it became listed on Nasdaq. So I am a late board participant compared to many.
    I have been invested in Stem cell stocks for at least 6 years. CYTX, ACTC, CUR ATHX now MESO
    I believe in cancer immunotherapy and stem cells. Luckily I made big bucks on Dendreon selling at the right time.
    What I want to say is big money was fighting Dendreon for years and they finally succeeded to bring it down.
    What is coming down the pipeline now in Stem Cell and Immunotherapy is undisputable in its benefits.
    If you add up the positive clinical trials that have been peer reviewed and published it would be in the high hundreds or thousands.
    Problem is big money is not backing the new technology. The status quo says it must be proven in phase 3 trials..... but who will pay for those trials?
    So we wait while Asia embraces the new technology then Europe and finally North America.
    Personally I am embarrassed that Canada has not embraced and become a leader in this upcoming healthcare revolution.
    This is the future.... not sure how long it will take but we are getting closer to acceptance and adoption.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.