AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Exactly what I Think. If you have to sell now because you need...

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Exactly what I Think. If you have to sell now because you need the money I Can understand that as there are many quick and easy profits to be made given the takeover offer. Otherwise it is as much a waiting/patience game now as it was before the takeover offer. If shareholders have entered into AVB with an investment strategy because they can see the real value of AVB then the takeover offer does not change the value. If you think it's worth more than what is being offered then don't sell - simple. As someone else has pointed out earlier do not blindly follow the bold ACCEPT NOW advice until you have done your own independent research. And if your own independent research reveals AVB to be of more value than is offered there is no reason to sell unless you're in need of some quick money - IMHO.

Those of you who accept but think a higher offer is more reflective of AVB essentially risk the offer becoming unconditional and not being able to accept a higher offer in the future. This final bid stuff is mind games really. OZL may have tried to run an aggressive takeover with all of their bold statements and consistently irrelevant announcements, but the reality is their aggression is irrelevant if shareholders can see through it. Even if you apply the truth in takeovers policy to OZL there is nothing stopping them from making a more attractive offer months down the track and/or if there is a substantial change in circumstances which 'improves' the value of AVB. Time is the biggest enemy and risk to non acceptance IMO. What intrigues me is that time was not that important to some shareholders before the offer but now it seems so, or maybe that is market manipulation impacting on your thinking process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.