NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I totally agree Lastword.If I sell out (or reduce) and the NKP...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I totally agree Lastword.

If I sell out (or reduce) and the NKP share price sky rockets the day after, then so be it. I make my decisions based on the current facts and information available at the time. And right now SELLERS and BUYERS alike can't exercise their intentions.

If this lengthy suspension is justified, then why aren't hundreds of other ASX listed companies experiencing lengthy suspensions right this minute also. Every explorer is experiencing uncertainty of some form or another. A gold explorer does not suspend itself indefinitely until it finds gold or something else of value. A BioMed company does not suspend trading of its stock for many weeks, months or years until clinical trials and product distribution, etc... take place.

Maybe I am missing the point of this suspension. Maybe PL means well. Whatever the case, traders and investors should be able to use the ASX for what it is there for: to FACILITATE THE EXCHANGE OF SHARES and thus provide a true reflection of the CURRENT VALUE OF A COMPANY.

I can only guess that this suspension is because NKP is substantially over valued or substantially under valued. Someone else said it the other day... I cant explain why I am saying that, but this lack of disclosure does not seem right. Unfortunately I almost imagine NKP falling into the same category as PAS, BBI, MSC and TIM. I acknowledge that I could be saying that because I am being taken over by fear. But based on my observations over the years, NKP has the markings of a company heading to the zero-value heap.

Before any of you conclude that i am a down-ramper or a short seller, I am neither. I am just trying to be an objective investor who can separate oneself from emotion and over-priced risk. Actually, I don't know what I am because i have insufficient facts to form an opinion on Nkwe Platinum. Sellers just want to move on and spend their money elsewhere. Some might even retain some exposure to NKP. But first thing first. Some of us want to get off this leopard, because we have no idea where it is going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.