TLM 8.89% 24.5¢ talisman mining limited

Keeping an eye on Monty, page-9

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Yes Yes Yes.

But .........Moving forward Talisman have:

- The Monti NSR of 1 % - applying to what is outside the current Reserve (thus down the track - could by worth a lot of Coin)
    - Sinclair - This is Interesting given what Independence & Mincor have done. Will Talisman Merge their Nickle Play with the adjoining Minatour Ground (noting MEP have stated they are all but agreed to selling their Ni Interests), and
    - The NSW Ground - which looks like a real goer and if TLM sell Sinclair is TLM's 100% Future!!!!!

Further, I don't understand Rocket Science popping up as the 2nd largest shareholder. Mr Rocket Man has also popped up in other companies in resent times (do your own research).

In any event all looks positive. I just wish Mgt & the Board who have just been given ~ 10% + of TLM would explain what they are up to - they in my mind are always guarded and slow at letting us shareholders what they are planning.

PS - When is the ATO Ruling coming out RE: The Capital Return (it was juicy but will lose its zest if the ATO deem it as income).

Go Go Go TLM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $8.959K 37.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.