BNB babcock & brown limited

keeping bnb afloat , page-13

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Well done Selmax...thats 4000% interest if you did that say 200 days of the year....pretty damn good.

I reckon BNB will definately be tradeable in a big way....in a massive way....so if you are going to day trade...just get in as low as you can.

It will be too wild for me..so going to pick a price..buy and hold to see if BNB has the goods.

Brabus may be right...who knows....in 3 months after monday if the banks come to the party....then BNB may not have the goods and 3 months from now we may see another suspension and an angry syndicate.

My stance on this is that they have rid themselves of Phil Greene and Jim Babcock who I believe did really well out of Babcock but ultimately were responsible for not preparing for the credit crunch.

Did these 2 not see the credit coming....or while it has been happening...why sit their like deers in a car headlights stunned at their share price falling from $30 to 30 cents and not doing more to buffer.

Anyway....they pulled a lot of money out of Babcock so they should be happy but they'll have to live with it for life...the fact that they played a big part Babcocks fall to current share prices.

So my stance is they are gone, there is a new guy at the helm, more directors gone out the door....staff cutbacks in a massive way...leaning down the business and costs already and more to go.

I see like an obese person trying to do a marathon. If he thins down for the event...he has a much better chance getting through the marathon and I believe BNB has a chance...but we'll see over the time period the syndicate indicates.

Anyway....back to day trading for you. Seriously....not sure if you have realtime buying like Etrade Pro or Comsec Pro trader ie: STP straight through processing...but if you do...I would have like 5 or 6 buy orders ready gradually going lower and lower on each one and just watch where it opens and see if the big boys dump or if its just smaller people like us...you'll know.

Eventually jump in..then get 5 or 6 buy orders.....in and out. I'm sure a lot would be day trading BNB when she relists....it will be a mad house. Maybe you can make 5 x 20% on it...who knows....we will have to see the details on monday then see how it opens and wath the personality of it trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.