BNB babcock & brown limited

keeping bnb afloat , page-2

1. 11,407 Posts.
    well well....what a change of information.

Seems like the aussie banks may win the syndicate over and BNB lives to get their act together.

So what I get from the media reports I am reading over the last 5 hours is that BNB's final meeting with the syndicate is sunday night and if in agreement...BNB gets thrown a lifeline and a few more months to trade and sell some assets.

Good news for holders....good news for those like me looking for an entry.

I reckon on monday it will trade, a deal will be struck sunday nite...monday the usual panic selling (I will be buying then) and then we see how they go from there with selling assets and slimming down unnecessary expenses.

Big change from all the posts saying "its over" and media a week ago saying liquidation.

How do the journo's get this info? Do they have people in the meetings or do people in the meetings talk with journo's?

Either way...looking good now for BNB imo. The changing of convenants although they were not broken could be a major win for BNB and the extra time to sell some assets could really see a shift up from the 25 cents last close.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.