AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Keeping it real this week

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2787
    Folks please bear in mind we will receive our sixth drill hole this week and the seventh next week. That is not enough to define a resource let alone a reserve which is often rrquired for a TO. These two holes MAY give an indication of the potential but they may not either. There is a lot more drilling required before we will have a reasonable picture of what is out there. I would suggest 50 to 100 holes. PLS by comparison has done 1000 drill holes for 156m tonnes. AVZ has advised that the first JORC estimate will be early NEXT YEAR".......which so many choose to ignore.

Sooooo if the drill hole results come back with wonderful results it's a great beginning. I have no doubt that there will be a huge resource and reserve proven up but it is going to take 6 to 9 months not the next two holes.

Way to much bull$#*t on the AVZ threads and people may get hurt. Be patient folks. In six months time anything is possible. It would take an ultra desperate buyer to launch a TO this early.
    Good luck
    Chrs W2
    Last edited by Wombat2: 11/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.