BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

keeping it real, page-11

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Mookie - To us who are buying, it doesn't make sense to sell them at all, and you're right, just before the issue makes even less sense.

But if he is going to do something, he has plans and time-lines and commitments.

If it was all entirely about "which share" to invest the money in, like it is for most of us, he probably would have kept them.

If we follow that reasoning he could not sell them for years. When would be a good time? The share price is going to keep going up. It has to. The acquisitions were earnings accretive, even without the synergy they will create.

I suppose I just want to move on from the speculation on Clive's reasons for leaving, because we don't know and the propensity is to give it a negative spin. The inventor and director has bailed - this must be bad, surely.

Well it might be if he did so at a later juncture and said the company was going to the dogs - but he hasn't and it isn't.

I intend to sell other good shares to get more of these before the next activity report, as well as the 1:20, so maybe I shouldn't try to dispell the theoretical uncertainty inherent in Clive's departure, but I feel any concern is misplaced.

Once the seriously increased revenue starts hitting the books it will be a sharp curve upwards and inside 3 years, I expect to be like Scrooge Mcduck in his bankvault on the back of the kind of year-to-year exponential income growth projection that Cal-dive experienced.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.