BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

keeping it real, page-8

1. 3,445 Posts.
    I don't know if it's human nature to put a positive spin on everything but it's certainly the case with Clive's departure. On initially hearing the news it certainly was a shock even moreso that he is selling his entire holding. The majority of posters reading this have more money invested in NMS than Clive!

But to the majority here it was totally expected because he didn't like boardrooms or his missus want's a new car or someone actually suggested he might buy them back later.

Now if NMS actually reaches the heights some are suggesting (and he would know better than us) then he is actually sacrificing tens of millions of dollars.

Personally I feel that he has had a difference of opinion or has clashed with the corporate culture involved with the major growth that NMS is to undergo. Having sold EVERYTHING is not a good sign. Why not keep a couple of million? And also why was his departure tacked on to the back of the announcing of a new board member. After all he did created the company. Poor form IMO.

Now I haven't sold a share because I feel NMS still has a great future. But lets call a spade a spade...

"As for clive selling out.....did anyone really think he would have been comfortable sitting in a stuffy boardroom talking bout what businessmen talk about...no way....he would have been looking at the ceiling saying to himself...."$7 million bucks,oh my god"
    And missus clive would be wanting stuff after putting up with the old man stuck in the garage for 5 years or more inventing stuff."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.