URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

keeping it real

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

So we are back above 30 cents and 'perhaps' saying goodbye to the 20 somethings.

Thats good relative to 20 cents BUT it is still well short of its mid range highs around the $1.20-$1.40 regions.

Lets not get comfortable or complacent with what is realistically a dreadful share price and a management team, 'to this point' demonstrating nothing more than listless disinterest in their shareholder base or the share price.

The fact their promotions team dont have the skills of the Uran thread team, and the fact the news/updates come from this thread as well and the excellent research by a few here again highlights the companys inadequacy or inability to find a happy medium between confidentiality and disclosure.

They have taken the 'easy' option (as demonstrated a number of times with the opportunistic sophisticated investor placement that hurt existing shareholders and the SPP at ridiculously low levels) by saying the bare minimum.

That demonstrates to me in amongst the indifference, the arrogance and incompetence, a lack of confidence in their process....and their own abilities.

The Chairman has opted to say nothing. The former chairman left in silence and the current one is staying true to that theme.

Lets not forget this team have 'delivered' nothing.
    In fact they have 'taken away from' shareholders the only tangible asset they had and made 'a number' of decisions that derailed the shareprice.

Lets not lose sight of this.

Kate Hobbs and her team have delivered diddly squat in 12 months. The Kiernan family left at a crucial time, and whilst Michael Kiernans shares are still on the register, I did not see anything that suggested to me he is a 'stayer' in this situation.

Wheres his committment to Uran? He didnt say anything on his departure. Just walked out. Whilst this isnt uncommon, its a bit unnerving to think this guy has a number of shares here that could cripple an already sick share price.

So folks I say this because now is not a time to 'relax' and say 'gee arent we lucky, the shareprice is no longer near its lows and is on an uptrend'

Nope, we fell so far, we have a long way to go up...a long way.

The former highs lets remember were also not at a ridiculously overpriced MC to its exploration peers.

The falls didnt come from hundreds of millions...they started not much more than 50 million.

So those 'newbies' that have been attracted to this be very very careful.
    Yes the potential, the blue sky, the alleged negotiations could produce multiples within a week, but 'right now' nothing is agiven.

We still are not clear on Ukraine.
    Brzkov denied...and an appeal process underway.
    Rozna no word on
    Pribram no updates
    The same with other projects.

The skeptics here will tell you Uran have nothing. They are right.

Lets get real here because to me this is one bad day away from a disaster share price wise. Traders will excacerbate this.

No proven resources. No tangible assets. A management team with no apparent synchronicity, a chairman who is perhaps well past his use by date, and an MD yet to be proven.

I say these things not out of a lack of respect but out of a lack of 'results'....and a pattern of avoiding dealing with issues and disclosure to shareholders.

By all means lets look forward with hope, but lets not delude ourselves either.
    The next 7 weeks to the AGM imo must no cloud the last 12 months.

Hard questions need to be asked.

This company has failed miserably to this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.