LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

Keeping it Simple

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3159
    My simple overview of this follows for those who may be interested in just seeing through all the noise of the strange posts and downrampers:

1. ALB must have KV as it needs its size, its location and its quality. @anatol has explained why in his previous posts. Also most of the work on the mine has been done. There is more in ALB than $3 but only Gina is in a position to extract it.
    2. ALB through its connected shorters tried to keep the price down and steal KV for a song. It was confident that it would have no challengers as TG tried many times over many months to find another buyer with no success.
    3. ALB made its $3 offer even more compelling with a "best and final" caveat and got the LTR Board to give in and support the offer. Fair enough.
    4. ALB's mistake was being too cocky and this is now a disaster for it because it has shorters to contend with (as @grasschoppa has explained recently in his posts) and its offer is "best and final in the absence of a superior bid" AND it did not expect Gina to build a huge stake and just block.They have been seriously outplayed here. Heads at ALB may even roll. This is why I have said "Go Gina" because whether you like her style or not, without her ALB would have won KV for $3. Gina has now built a blocking stake and ALB will either withdraw its offer soon (my guess) or if it continues the offer it will be defeated. Until Gina makes a superior offer ALB can do nothing for many months.
    5. IMO Gina will either: A. make a full bid soon for more than $3, B. do a deal with ALB for them to buy her shares and ours for well over $3 or C. she will do a deal with the LTR board to go mining with her support. What price you ask? My estimation is at least $3.50 and $4 is not out of the question. If Gina does bid herself ALB will almost then certainly counter bid IMO.
    6. Either way we get more than $3 if we are prepared to wait a little, and the market will know this which is why any (it at all) price drop after ALB fails will be short and small IMO.
    7. The longer this goes on the more valuable LTR becomes. SIMPLE. As a large holder I am holding but perfectly understand others who decide to sell now at $3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.