LTR 0.00% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Keeping it Simple, page-30

1. 3,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2458
    No disrespect to any of the posts here or indeed the premise of @DaisyA post ...

I feel for LTHs here that we should focus on the basics of LTR.

We have arguably the best hard rock lithium resource in Australia if not the world with very low impurities that is amenable to a simple flowchart with high recoveries

Our project is being executed with incredible skill and planning showing how a complex and large mining project can be done to schedule in a difficult environment.

Our tier 1 project is in a tier 1 jurisdiction with skilled labour available (albeit at a price).

We have top of the class ESG credentials and full support and mutual understanding with our indigenous partners.

The fundamentals of the supply and demand outlook for our production look incredibly robust with the electrification age upon us.

We are literally a few months from commencing commissioning and all of the plant components are either on site or in Perth awaiting transport.

As commissioning and production start, a new valuation paradigm is expected to be applied that will see our valuation increase significantly. This is so obviously behind the competition for our shares which have only stayed where they are because of shorting activity providing a supply of not less that 100m shares over recent weeks.

KV has been declared the best mining project in Australia!

I am not here to accept current pricing. I haven't waited over 4 years and accumulated stock to sell into the current contrived price band to enrich either ALB or Hancock. And this....right at 5 mins before we start to produce cash flow and the perfectly timed entrance to market.

I am here to be part of this best mining project and participate in the long term profits it will deliver. I am holding and have still not sold a single share since I traded a few in my early days in mid 2019.

Regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.0¢ 94.3¢ $10.08M 10.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 211524 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 345409 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.