LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

keeping shareholders informed

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    A common theme and statement from shareholders for a long period of recent time.

I admit i have been guilty of bashing management especially just prior to the TOL being approved.

In simple terms this is not the time to be critical of management. This is the time when times are tough, REALLY TOUGH. AND it is common practice to kick the man in the guts when the chips are down.

I mean, what do you want management to report to the market all the potential bad news and bumps on the road. All the hurdles we are facing and risk/reward scenarios.

Maybe they are not reporting because if they reported everything that happens hour by hour day to day the share price will be lower than what it is now.

A the end of the day even the board doesn't know how this will play out so why should they risk more just to make us feel better/or worse and encourage us to risk more by being gung ho!!!!!!

These times are tough... we have to take the risk and believe in management.... It is the tough times when the masses (Long term holders) need to stick together and think positive and have faith...Otherwise sell out...

Anyway...whatever.. November 8 is looming....we will see what happens.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.