NEO nuenco nl

re: keeping the faith-charry RAKIA & others,I like the Boner...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    re: keeping the faith-charry RAKIA & others,

I like the Boner Photo. LOL.

It is the first time I have spoken to him. He was still enthused but annoyed at the delays. He did say a market update in about a week and a few announcements before the options expire. I don't hold any options myself. I got the feeling he wants them in the money but being pushed for time he has the plan B ready with the raising of $4 mill(2 for oppie holders and 2 for shareholders) in case the oppies don't exercise, I don't really think he will do both. But thats just my opinion from the chat. There will be nothing I feel about a raising until right near expiry time and the oppies are in or out of the picture! Not much for the oppie holders I know. Its down to the wire.

He is impressed with the way OPL has now taken charge as operator and moving forward they could not do much over the holiday season. I don't hold OPL last traded them at 98c may get back in?

I harped on about why build the pipline first and not have everything down pat such as flow rates. He blamed that on the Prev operators advice saying they did not want to waste resource and said OPL is dealing better with Aera and proving flow we just have to wait a bit longer for the final testing. He rambled on about even Shell and some others had inital delays and had to confirm substantial flow rates in the region.

He talked of more rigs etc. but of course that is later. I don't know much if anything of the oil industry he baffled and blurted a few terms but he mentioned current fracing at only 10ft is again so as to not waste resource. He said other operators are doing very well in nearby areas at 100ft fracing, they want to work there way down, testing flowrates. Had a board meeting yesterday. Said can understand the market impatience but can't always work it out said when he went to see Graves etc and talked about how good the resource was developing and made an ASX update the sp actually dropped. He thinks it has bottomed.

Time will tell bought some at 3.3 just in case.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.