SHJ 1.86% 82.0¢ shine justice ltd

Any listed company has a duty to keep the market informed of...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Any listed company has a duty to keep the market informed of price sensitive matters. In the case of Shine it is clear that the major driver of market price is Cash Flow security, and net cash position not necessarily WIP or statutory profit.

The business model of Shine is such that operating receipts will approximate the provisioned WIP added to the books two years prior on average and will be approximately 20 percent less that the current year's WIP added.

Therefore on WIP for a half year of $110M, say Cash Receipts of $90M or about $7.5M per month would be expected to received and that would equate to cash flow of sort after accounting for current year expenses.

Therefore any cash flow received significantly in excess of the above or likely to change the above must be reported to the market when it occurs and not wait for the annual accounts. This would include most large class action commissions such as Boston Mesh and J&J and Stolen Generation. If settlements are confidential, don't mention the source. It is alo vital to communicate to the ASX what is happening in court proceedings such as the current Federal Court hearings as these are market sensitive rather than waiting to hear about them in Lawerly or sift through court websites and this has been a major frustration.

Shine needs to do better. IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH EFFORT.

Having had my rant, I see no other reason not to continue to hold shares in a company trading at a PE of 4.1x that appears to be financially solvent in the current and medium term and growing organically at a steady rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.