CTP 0.00% 6.7¢ central petroleum limited

keeping things in perspective!

1. 939 Posts.
    Reading HC one would be forgiven for thinking this Forum is the Holy Grail of what is likely to happen to a particular Share Price short term!

Well I have just done some statistics for my own research into my investments and in this case CTP.

To me it is very interesting!!

Firstly given the heat of the Forum at times and the venom of some posters one would think that remarks on HC would influence the SP!

Well no IMO!
    Statistic 1. - In the last 48 hours approx. 50 different named posters posted. (Note - Not posts but individual posters)

Statistic 2. Approx. 1200 people read these posts but many would be the same people reading again.

Statistic 3. There is about 8000 share holders in CTP

So the majority of Share Holders dont Post or even read HC Forum!!

NOw lets move to the current Depth of Trade (Buyers vs Sellers)

On my screen there is in the first 5 lines of Bids/Offers (all I count short term)-

Approx 600,000 shares wanting to be purchased vs 2,000,000 up for sale! i.e. 3 times the number of shares for sale vs the shares on offer!

This is since the latest announcement was published!

But turning to the exact number of Share Holders involved there are just 14 buyers vs 20 sellers!! - out of 8000 owners of shares!!

In other words HC Forum is not a big influence on the SP and that only 34 owners of shares are in the serious lines of trade when the market opens for CTP out of 8000 owners!!

It seems to me the majority of share owners dont bother with HC and we should not make our Buy Sell decisions on what we read here!!!

The market as usual decides !!

My view is that we are still in for a short term SP rise because of the influence of CP and those who may follow his decisions!

Long term I am very happy the SP will increase.. Just got to hold my nerve!! But have held in for many years now and see no reason to bail out despite current Board problems which I feel will soon be resolved in the positive for the company!

Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $58.75K 851.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85873 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 364718 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 7.0¢ 6.6¢ 7699
Last updated 12.01pm 03/05/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.