SP8 14.3% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

HiI decided to make a spreadsheet to enable me to keep track of...

1. 148 Posts.
    Hi

I decided to make a spreadsheet to enable me to keep track of alluvial revenue by quarter.

I found that I was always having to go back to previous quarterly reports, calculator in hand. Then I had to reconcile shipment numbers, as some are mentioned in more than one quarterly update.

To complicate matters, the financial reports have altered the way in which they report alluvial revenue, moving it from production to development.

I've made a table with graph. The cutoff dates are as for the end of each quarter but for some reason, the graph drawing tool has swtiched these to the first of the relevant month. It doesn't affect the data in any way. Hopefully I've got the correct shipments in the correct quarters but what is most important is that I'm fairly confident that I've avoided any double-counting.

It's disappointing that revenue this quarter failed to beat the last, but we have 3 shipments in assay and 2 in transit so hopefully we will see the benefit in next quarter's figures.

The pdf is shared here:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0B0rO_UM0uZcE5waV9aTVREMFE/edit?usp=sharing

Comments / corrections are welcome.

Mark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $631 105.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5481582 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1321512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.