AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

hey tiger22 and all, havn't posted about axm for a while -...

1. 801 Posts.
    hey tiger22 and all, havn't posted about axm for a while - frustrated long term holder!

i am thinking the same as you tiger22! i do not AXM has any profile!

the only really interesting thing for me is that if yesterday buyers were not completely revealing themselves to the market then there is something really positive about the moves. the volume of buy orders were exceptionally high for AXM and the traders were open about it - either a show of confidence that less than .3 is a ridiculous price or it is some institutional buyer who is not used to trading AXM (i.e. accumulator from Europe).

i did not think .31-.33 is resistance but someone is continuously feeding it. on the weekly charts a close above .35 takes it out of the downtrend channel - i.e. promising opportunities if this happens. otherwise, the strong selling into .31 makes sense because it is consistent with AXM being on a downtrend.

on weekly charts, the RSI and MACD have been rising gradually even as we have been visiting .2's. the divergence is appearing in the weekly charts as well in the reality of the stock.

best wishes to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.