AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

its all frustrating i know, read my old posts i have pulled my...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    its all frustrating i know, read my old posts i have pulled my hair out many times and the waiting game has been a loong one. BUT imo there aint too many oportunities to get in on the ground floor of a company that has the makings and precursors to be a gold mining powerhouse. That is a very bullish statement yes especially give AXM current single focus and infancy but management have proven one more than a couple of occassions this is what they do best, they build long term companies. A cash flow positive AXM with cash margins of $600 will imo be a future aquisition vehicle gobbling up those that are now parked at the station with nowhere to go.

I do note part of manfuzu's post, being that we should see some european accumulators coming on board, perhaps they won't get 5% or substantial holdings as such but even locking up a few more million shares is great imo. I think it was over 80% of shares locked up at last count with top 20 odd shareholders, thats massive. It is also a reason its not a very highly traded or volatile share which can spike like perhaps AVO. BUT once the train departs with the majority of shares locked up with long term holders it wont take much to jump up to each new SP level and we shouldn't see any big dumps creating resistance as it moves up.

imo the future looks very bright, its just that its a slow and steady (ie. frustrating) approach to get going.

Hope it all works out for everyone, i'll be here for a while yet.
    Best of luck
    Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.