RBM redbank mines limited

keeps getting sold down, page-13

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hi Iona,
    Even well before the placement, the large and serious holders of RBM attributed the company's non-performance in the market despite some quite reasonable announcements to negative sentiment towards Gino. Face it, even after what we thought were quite reasonable & hopeful announcements, the sp fell. No one, I think, had anything against Gino personally, just his ability to produce.
    Take Fiji....what has happened there in what a long life of the project?
    The failure of the placement would be due to a mix of sentiment and our falling market. Awesomely unfortunate timing as far as our market's direction at the time. That was just bad luck. BUT.....in the past we have seen people taking up placements in adverse market conditions in companies that had a more positive sentiment directed at them. So Gino as CEO has to carry the can, doesnt he?
    Its not really a mob attitude,nor is it brickbats, its about people with millions of shares trying to get their money's worth. Just maybe Gino has been given suggestions that he chose to ignore?
    I emphasise its nothing personal about Gino. I sold out last year, but I know some who are still heavy in there because they had been hoping......and hoping.....and eventually considering a "coup". Of course, that is not easy because you have to have someone well-known and more credible to put in place. And thats the only reason it hasnt happened. Everyone worth their salt is up to their armpits in directorships.

A-Team, could be. The mutterings were in place about mid last year, but a suitable replacement couldnt be found at the time. I believe Gino was informed at the time.
    If it happens, I'll certainly be buying back in.

cheers
    GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.