RBM redbank mines limited

keeps getting sold down, page-5

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I dont hold, having "bailed out" a long time back....but I know several people still in there and suffering.
    I also know for a fact that several large holders had discussed banding together to "depose" management, who incidentally are not large holders.
    RBM DOES have some fundamentals. The problem appears to be the actions (or sometimes the lack of) management, and the public sentiment towards management.
    I dont know how many serious holders there are on HC, but maybe they should pool their voting power and collectively call a meeting to serve a vote of "no confidence" in the current management, and install a new board. I KNOW there would be support for this move from outside HC, and that the odd prominent figure has been approached in the recent past to "take the helm" of the company. All that has been lacking is a credible personage with a willingness and the time to take the mantle of leadership to volunteer their services, & Gino would have been a memory.
    Up to you guys. Form a commitee on HC and see how many votes (shares) you can muster towards this, and go from there.
    Just a suggestion. I am not involved, but have been privy to some serious discussions, hence my suggestion and statement that serious backing from outside the HC RBM threads would come. All that is needed is a leader.

cheers
    GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.