KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

KEGR001 & 003 Li Assays Due and More

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072

Assays from the first two spodumene bearing DD holes (KEGR001 & 003) as announced on the 25th July (extract below) due tomorrow morning before the market opens, I hope. Potential plus 70m intersections with +1.7% LiO2 average grades.

In addition, confirmation of continuity of high-grade visual mineralization up dip/along strike and closer to the surface such as drill hole KEGR005 may be the “game changer” and subsequent upward rerating in the short term, IMO. Red tonight, green tomorrow and bubbles tomorrow night. Good luck.

The holes have demonstrated that the pegmatite is up to ~100m true width, doubling the previous known width. Drilling has also extended the known strike of the pegmatite by a further 200m up-dip, intersecting a continuous 70 metre thick pegmatite zone from 110m metres below surface, within an overall 100m thick zone that starts at 74m below surface. The pegmatite remains open up dip to the south towards surface.

Significant coarse and fine spodumene has been observed in two diamond holes completed along the 759,200mE section. The core from both holes is currently being processed and assay results confirming the lithium content are expected in early September.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.