KAI 0.00% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Keith Barron Interview, page-12

1. 2,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Im pleased you realise Tomra is a company and not a location, youre starting to catch on!

Now ask yourself why with 40 persons (apparently) in the field they collectively have done less than George Mehri has done working with 3 companies!

And why the "placer experts" recommended statistically invalid sample sizes (which I noted on these forums at the time), which Hennigh declared were not representative, not because of statistics, but simply when he found the sample he took was barren and the nuggets were in the rock next door. Neither he or these "experts" have even a basic understanding of sampling.

I dont doubt his theoretic knowledge is extensive and he can hold his own in a conversation with the likes of George Mehri who has a much more extensive knowledge of the Pilbara conglomerates than most, and is a hands on guy, not a "suit".

Full marks to Dr Hennigh for arranging, through Sprott, virtually unlimited funding to explore the conglomerate. And he has found usefull information that a practical geologist might put to good use, has made a start, albeit at snails pace. Its pretty obvious to just about all his peers where his strengths and weakness are, something the Novo fanboys havent caught up with yet!

We here at KAI are fortunate to have the services of George Mehri, who became understandably frustrated working under Hennigh at Beatons Creek and is recognised as the go to man for conglomerate exploration. And DEG is showing the way forward on how to explore exposed conglomerate on a shoestring....not rocket science, simple stuff, methodical, gets results quickly.
    Last edited by ghosta: 05/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $10.49K 1.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1008699 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4545792 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.