FML 3.85% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hello alfieval, thank you for the plug. Yes I may have done a...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello alfieval, thank you for the plug. Yes I may have done a better job, maybe not. I am a shareholder as well however and therefore part of all share holders here. So I am effectively split. Yes I run a gold web site as well. Interesting mix but you have to consider why I started this site and my personal motivations - which are only known my me for sure and by obvious intent by clients who see me message and can read between the lines.

I try to push a balanced view on FML - sometimes when I see wild speculation or other times - on overdone negativity during obvious bottoms - to protect shareholders because this is how I earn a living - doing so because this is my passion. I took your comment as a positive thank you. Obviously I take a risk even posting when sentiment is bad as people get negative and even speaking during such times can put you in the firing line.

I am in a wait and see on FML and the whole market at present, not my normal view at all - this is an extraordinary time. I think the CRE message will emerge as a positive over time (probably sooner rather than later) no matter what emerges short term on the SP due to macro issues. I think the FML plans have taken longer than expected but they are getting - and will get there.

Take care all. This is just a personal communication not any educational point of view so sorry no particular value in the post. Time for a few wines and a scotch - what a week! What a month and what a year!

Take care,
    DYOR&DD
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $2.952K 22.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 52678 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.