BPH 0.00% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

Honestly this is insane can the powers to be that have caused...

1. 9,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2229
    Honestly this is insane can the powers to be that have caused this absolutely insane Fk up in the first Place on Thursday make a statement about it, and at least for the future of the O&G exploration industry in Oz and for the sake of the industry’s financial backers make some form of substantiated comment on what the PM has supposedly said on Thursday and basically shot all share holders in the foot of a gas lead recovery, that it was a complete and utter Fk up by the PM and because of this indiscretion fully caused by the PM of our country we will be approving the application of PEP11 to proceed post haste for the benefit of greater Australia and its constituents....... I honestly can not believe that the major press of Oz hasn’t run with this yet, it’s like the story is buried in the back of Newcastle and it’s staying there with the mountains of co2 omitting coal they are producing with the gazillion fossil fuel burning ships that wait in the Newcastle harbour waiting to be loaded with coal with in full eye sight of anyone who cares to see it, if BHP or BUY return to trading with out Scott Morrison or he’s advisories make a true and founded statement around he’s Gaff on Thursday he’s Gas Lead Recovery is well and truly Fkd ....,,, and that’s just my opinion but I would say a lot of people in Oz with half a brain would well and truly agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $11.27K 531.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3257717 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1250907 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 874015
Last updated 15.58pm 29/03/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.