OAU 20.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

keller creek

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    If a lesson can be learn't by THX these past years it would have to be - don't do any JV's.

In the East Kimberly nickel area they have been battered from pillar to post by JV partners.

The Copernicus - SMY fiasco is one that would bring the stomach acids to high levels. Apart from the disagreement by SMY, what has happened in regard to establishing just how much ore is at depth. To this day they are still messing around.

Could the fact that this body extends over the boundary into the Breakaway - THX JV or is there some other hidden agenda.

Talking about Breakaway do they or have they had a hidden agenda on the Keller Creek discovery. For the life of me I have not been able to work out their reasoning for not persuing the drilling program, when all indications from previous results were pointing to this posibly being the big one.

Keller Creek has the signature to be perhaps five times in size to the original Sally Malay mine, so what purpose in dilly dallying around with limited exploration.

You can't critisise THX as it has been out of their hands and I am sure have been just as frustrated as us shareholders in all the delays.

One thing must be plain now to SMY and Breakaway is that THX will not water down from their 40% and will contribute to future exploration.

So JV partners put all hidden agenda's aside and get on with the job of helping your share price as well as ours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $154.1K 26.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4006600 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25343180 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.