ATH 33.3% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

One thing the Euro trial demonstrated was a dose dependent...

1. 5,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    One thing the Euro trial demonstrated was a dose dependent response. I think that is hard to get by chance.I always knew it was going to be difficult to prove cognition in the earlier stage IMAGINE trial patients in just 12 months, but plaque removal was supposed to be the safe endpoint.
    Short term it is now up to the extension trial to show some effect.
    An example of the difficulty with reaching stat sig in such a small trial are the LLY EXPEDITION1 & EXPEDITION2 Sola trials. with around 1000 patients in each, and over 18 months, each trial failed to prove primary endpoints. When they combined both trials they were able to demonstrate significance in an early stage subgroup of slowing cognition loss.
    https://investor.lilly.com/releasedetail2.cfm?ReleaseID=702211
    Prana tried it with just 42 patients.

Another example to take from the EXPEDITION trials is that with all their resources, LLY were not able to release further analysis till over a month after top line results were released. Investors expecting Prana to release more in just a few weeks is perhaps not realistic. LLY topline results were Aug24 and further info was not released till Oct 8, about 6 weeks later.
    https://investor.lilly.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=726309

There is little doubt the IMAGINE trial is the abnormality, because no other trials have reported plaque reduction from the placebo arm.
    Forgetting the placebo abnormal result, PBT2 did reduce plaque from baseline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $34 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17196248 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 130790145 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.