FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

I believe JD sold GWR the original tenements for a consideration...

1. 1,464 Posts.
    I believe JD sold GWR the original tenements for a consideration and a bonus should GOLD sales reach a certain level. Once iron ore was discovered they altered the gold bonus to an iron ore bonus and paid that out and then with financial disaster looming and huge stock of iron ore growing all the time they paid 10 mill for an additional tenement when the real issue was transportation.

As to why various GWR shareholders converted to FAS- my belief is they were conned by FAS into believing that FAS could and would takeover GWR in a reverse takeover.

With good advisors and the right offer (initially 7:1) they might have just got it over the line despite the stupidity of the deal for GWR. However the arrogance of FAS in making an insubstantial initial offer of 5:1 brought the relative company strengths to public knowledge and many decided not to convert.

The best thing that could now happen is
    1. FAS sold the GWR shares to a genuine miner/company
    2. GWR got on with their game

FAS rode the funship to the fulcrum of the flat earth society

Unfortunately like a bad penny, I don't think FAS is going anywhere which is why I steadfastly stay out of the FAS/GWR market despite the obvious holdings of GWR (iron ore, gold and uranium) I am astounded that nobody on here has noted that TOE energy just happens to have a huge uranium resource at Wiluna, not far from GWR's potential Uranium resource. Why are GWR not exploring and proving up for the two most likely metals of the next three years?
    1. Uranium
    2. Gold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.