thank you Ioric,you believe the Labor policy creates Soverign...

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    thank you Ioric,
    you believe the Labor policy creates Soverign risk because of its cost and that liberal policy is less risky because it has lower initial costs.
    As you know from previos posts I strongly disagree with you.I dont believe either policy presents any soverign risk.
    I do believe that a policy that charges the pollutes, encourages alternatives and works towards an international ETS is superior to one that charges the household,gives grants to possiblilities and imposes no impost on polluters.The labor policy is superior and makes economic sense,not to say it will be cheaper
    What underlines the economic sensability of both or either plans is the fundamental belief in Global warming.If you believe in global warming labor has the best police,if you dont both plans are a waste.If you believe in global warming and are trying to do something real and long term the liberal policy makes no SENSE.It is tokenism and makes no economic sence because it hangs on nothing bigger than hopeful handouts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.