PLS 7.87% $2.88 pilbara minerals limited

Ken is presenting at Benchmark World Tour, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth next week, page-32

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    I went to the Benchmark presentation today and listened to most of the speakers including Ken, I have to say even though I have been invested in this stock for a long time and I have been investing in stocks for over 30 years, I have also had the experience of running a public company, I was impressed, there was no spin just an honest appraisal of where we are at and why we are where we are and solutions not excuses.

I get that it's not as we would all like it to be but with any new technology there are hurdles you never thought that you were going to encounter and I seriously believe that they have a great future and that they have the skills and partners to come out the other end as a serious player.

I see lots of posts that are ill informed and that was confirmed to me today unless of course you think the company lies ... which I can assure you from my experience this company absolutely does not ....

I feel as secure with my investment as I can be, but I feel that the company as whole are really working hard to make it successful for all of us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
0.210(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $8.672B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.76 $2.88 $2.74 $151.4M 53.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8000 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 377420 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.