You not to sharp are you. a) Good draft picks are the key to...

1. 204 Posts.
    You not to sharp are you.

a) Good draft picks are the key to success. If any fan should know that it is a Blues fan. A cheating/dishonest culture lead to draft penalties and 8 wins in two years.

b) WCE, I would argue, have the best drafting record in the competition.

c) Kennedy IS a reay made player.

d) They got a combination of both. 3, 20 and Kennedy is an okay deal. Nisbett has said that Richmond were close and if they had of delivered two top 10 draft picks (which Miller was actively trying to do) the WCE would have done a deal with Richmond but in leiu of that the Carlton deal was best.

e) ready made players, of the right age, are rarley available.

f) Judd nominated only one club. Therefore the ready made player almost certianly had to come from Carlton.

g) clubs with records of picking ready mades over draft picks haven't been more successful than youth policy clubs - Freo, Coll, Carl, Bulldogs etc

Playing for WCE and living in east coast was a bad idea and was never seriously considered. It was a ploy floated from a relatively weak position.

To state, sarcasticly, that I spoke to Judd is ridiculous. I quoted what he has stated publicly. You stated that he 'grilled' clubs about their drug policy - how do you know that?

Anyway, lets not get too carried away. I love investing and stocks but don't ya just love footy! Investing is fun but footy is serious stuff.

Can't wait to AFL '08

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.