DXI 1.06% $2.86 dexus industria reit.

kennedy, page-53

1. 8,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    mick, if you believe this stuff then so be it,, he has made his point and i wont be convinced of anything he says regardless.. i had never heard of a zipper zone before, and i cant make sense of what he is saying..

imho if fac fluid is returning and condensate then the frac was a success and the next step is assisting the well to flow back,the hydraulic issue is being addressed by putting in a production liner.. its real early days and you can say its bad for this to happen and bad for other things to happen, but i am not going to swollow it one bit..

wild speculation.. absolutely not belittling him.. i think its wrong to say there is water in zone 2..

Empyrean Energy Plc. said its hydraulic
    fracture stimulation operation (frac) at the Kennedy No.1 well at the Sugarloaf Prospect, in Texas went according to plan, recovering a total of 940 barrels of frac fluid from the well with about 4,480 barrels still to be recovered.
    The oil and gas explorer and producer said it has also recovered about 30 barrels of condensate and minor gas.
    It said the significance of the condensate and gas recoveries and the implication for potential flow rates will not be known until all frac fluids have been unloaded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $907.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.85 $2.88 $2.84 $1.284M 449.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.87 2176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.