SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

"Sundance have been approached by the World Bank,The Development...

1. 337 Posts.
    "Sundance have been approached by the World Bank,The Development Bank of African and other such financial groups to offer financing for the project.
    I have already pointed out to you the Chinese groups want to finance the lot.
    Ports,Rail,Water,Power,Infrastructure,Communications and Roads."

When has the company announced this to market??

If the Chinese groups want to fianance the lot they'll just buy SDL outright on market.....I am sure holders including KT would take $2 a share tomorrow. I don't think Barnaby and Xenophobia could do much about that one. If they are going to spend 3 or 4 billion funding the thing they may as well own it outright and pay GJ 10 million a year to run it

In your last post you said that RIO ARE BUILDING THE PORT etc...I asked for evidence and now you tell me

"RIO and SDL or to be precise Cam Iron SDL's other company, have the rights to build two of the four port areas.They will build or others will finance and build the projects for them."

Has RIO or SDL started building infrastrucure in Cameroon?

The best case scenario for SDL is Wayne Swan blocks the Chinalco deal and/or the 15% stake in Hammerlsy (spl?) Iron, the Chinese crack the sads and buy up every quality IO they can get their hands on and say up-yours Australia we'll get our iron ore elsewhere.

Now here's a scenario. Xenaphon (spl) Joyce and the Greens gang up on the government and refuse to pass the budget unless they get an agreement saying NO CHINALCO.

Woosh...Iron ore election and man woman and pet in the country will overnight become an a base metals expert!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.