AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

kenny, page-35

1. 1,905 Posts.
    My dearest Brotherit,

You really don't have much of a life do you? I was alerted to your posts here by another on here (thanks London) and yes, I will now report you to the Mod's so we don't have to read your rubbish.

May I also add for a bloke (I'm assuming you're a man, just not a very big one) who ONLY EVER POSTS re AKK and rarely mentions another stock (London, I believe it was CUE he was ramping) and told us all the buy price would be 28c, I'm sure the money you have earned from stacking shelves at the Port Melbourne 7Eleven was put toward AKK so you are in the same boat as many others here.

Your calculations were close and I am down a bit on AKK but not as much as I was after a few trades at 12c. But AKK has become just a drop in the ocean of my finances after a recent windfall. I hope they get out of this funk but if they don't then so be it. No biggy.

Anyway I'm about to report you AGAIN so looks like your about to be suspended again so back to Share Cafe for you "Gizmo" you dud.

Yes, I'm a dobber, a very petty petty man. Yet still much bigger than you cashew boy.

Much love xox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.