AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

kenny, page-42

1. 1,905 Posts.
    What a shame, the little one has been suspended again. Someone (probably me) has alerted the Mod's.

But in case he can still read this I'd hate my work to go unrewarded -

Where is 7Elevin? I know where 7Eleven is but not sure of your workplace or I would gladly drop past.

I even looked up 7Elevin Port Melbourne on Google but alas, no records were found. Please provide me with a number and address so we may get better acquainted.

Or is this another attempt by you at the English language? For a "man" who thinks he is so well informed & educated you really are very poor when it comes to spelling. It wouldn't surprise me if you ended most sentences with "know what I'm talking about?" such is your level of education.

I'm still trying to get over you effort of spelling ABSOLUTELY in an earlier post (I implore you all to check it out so you know what we are dealing with). Is it possible for your parents (assuming they are not hanging from a tree somewhere) to request a refund for you "education"?

I will alert the authorities immediately and let you know if they are able to get their $32 back.

I'd really better go now I hate being late for swimming.

I look forward to Brotherit's response. Oh wait a minute...

Yours truly

Petera xox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.