VHL 7.69% 14.0¢ virax holdings limited

kent/lili mystery, page-3

1. 7 Posts.
    Hi there,
    I am a professional investor. I don't often invest or trade speculative stocks.

They both pm me in the aussiestock forum, asking to passing on the word because someone excusing them ramping. They posted a few neutral to negative views after the Transgene deal. May be they have got some doubts on the market response then.

You can always ask HC admin for clarification. I am only meant to post one message on VHL. Thats all you will hear from me. I have been with OZstockforum since 2002.

Reading all the posts, I figured you were the resident capper they were referring to in January 2010 when VHL was trading in the 5c to 8c range. A smart and experienced stocktrader like yourself, I am sure you know more than enough to look after yourself. You can always sell out now with profit.

We are all responsible for our investment. I take all investment advices from stockforum as a grain of salt. I read all the post, checked out facts before buying in. Never believe in people posts blindly. The last post on this stock's thread in HC for me, and wish you all the very best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.