BSE 1.89% 27.0¢ base resources limited

Sorry guys but as I read it things are not rosy. Legal...

1. 572 Posts.
    Sorry guys but as I read it things are not rosy.

Legal action??

Forget it!!

For example -- When the Congo Government made a similar sort of move one very large mining conglomorate foolishly tried to take on the Government using legal process.
    As a result they lost all their interests in the Congo, no copensation. Nothing! Their interests were passed on to locals.

This is serious.
    Share price is not recovering because those in the know realise the significance of the situation.

My brief following of the situation indicates that the special consideration being offered to CCU is only time for phasing in the new obligation.
    Not "She'll be right Aussie. We are the government and we are here to help you"
    Pigs Arrr!

Management have an enormous and difficult situation, solving it will be difficult and success is not assured.
    However good relationships seem to have been developed and with the right sort of approach giving full consideration to government and agencies CCU may work through the proplems.
    Do not expect this to be painless and cost free.

Sorry to be negative.
    Would rather be positive and all of that.
    But do think there is aevidence in some posts of an underestimation of the difficulty.

CCU management seem to me to be in tune with local politics and I anticipate they will be doing their best in the most apropriate way.

Cheers

Vidi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $318.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.8¢ $360.8K 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46216 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 735214 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.