FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

kenyan acreage coming up for grabs, page-23

1. 12,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Shovel: I went down "memory-lane" and looked up an old post of yours, i.e. post 8350728 of July 27th, 2012 - less than a "short" 7 months ago. In that post, you were far from being "full of compliments" for the FAR management and with a kind of "visionary" foresight you somehow did predict the "Jamaican non-event" coming about! You also did mention in that post: "Senegal the last few years has been nothing but a stale fish...".
    I am now VERY, VERY PLEASED indeed about reading your new post and - like some other posters - hope it is not based purely on a sexy voice...!
    Whilst L6 progress is by now WAY overdue and hence a farm-out ann. will not come as a surprise event IMHO but finally as a FACT. It will be most interesting, however, to see how good a deal FAR/PCL can get and with what kind of partner (how many free drills?).
    GB - being important - will obviously be on a fairly long "hold" going forward. So be it.
    Like you, Shovel, what really is exciting news from your sexy phone conversation is SENEGAL, the former "stale fish" project!!
    IF a good/great SENEGAL farm-out will really happen (I believe it when I see it announced) that will be really exciting news for sure!! This then adds a great new dimension again to holding both FAR and PCL (as in my case):
    For both companies: Great grounds off-shore KENYA in the EAST of AFRICA.
    For FAR: SENEGAL (and later GB) in the WEST.
    For PCL: NAMIBIA in the WEST.
    Hopefully, very HAPPY TIMES ahead for all us long (very long in some cases) holders of FAR! Time will tell as usual.
    wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.