ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

kept in the dark..., page-10

1. 12,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    gottalovevmt: I readily will admit to the fact that I do NOT at all observe trades on a close basis like many others do. But I also did notice (and I did comment on this before) that in recent times the shareprice of ITC has gone from around the 5c mark to around the 6.5c mark and based upon sudden strong volumes - normally towards the end of trading. Obviously, some person(s) and or company/companies (???) are accumulating ITC and I can surely understand such undertaking, as I continue to believe that ITC's value is higher than either 5c or 6c...
    Personally, I am still of the opinion that the most likely company to launch a take-over bid will be VPE - but we have been through this discussion on this board before and it becomes a bit boring perhaps.
    Overall, however: I am very pleased to hold ITC shares and I do expect a good outcome in the not too distant future (within the next 6 months?).
    All the very best to all ITC longs - and many thanks to all for this informative board which is a pleasure to read on any given day.
    wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.