kevin 747 flight log, page-3

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Sypaladin -

Yes - but the report I heard on MTR stated that Rudd had been to 43 different countries "IN THE LAST 8 MONTHS."

This guy must keep several sets of Luius Viuiton ready packed to grab on his run out the door. (As I can't spell it you know I don't have any!)

Yes, wonder if "Julia's" 2011/12 budget included a 10 page summary entitled:-

"Cost of keeping Rudd placated:-"

(guess they don't use language like "shut him up".

But the many columns within this large report should include, for public digestion, just how much MUCH this is costing the taxpayers, also HOW MUCH is his
    renowned, seemingly impulsive largesse with our foreign aid monies is actually costing the taxpayers. Berore it tallies up the costs of these no doubt up the pointy end flights.

This absolute farce (is he rushing to so many spot fires aroud the world, hoping to put them out, or are the situations so crucial to Australia's foreign relations that he has to be personally present?) is going on way under the radar, and we are copping the bill. which must be immense.

Does any journo ever ask Gillard the hard questions on these costs. Is it any wonder that we cynics see this as a
    Prime Minister willing to allow this comedy, hoping Rudd will succeed in his true and ultimate aim of a UN seat, and therefore disappear.

Is it any wondeer that we get angry when we go to hospital and note the unpainted walls, the overworked staff, or have relatives on waiting lists which may still be in place when said relative passes away through lack of medical aid?

This poor excuse for a (democratic)government is an asbolute joke - and a disgrace. Yet, is Abbott tried to block supply, the public would turn on him.

The Labor Government's logo should be "How to get away with
    "murder".

or

"If the public (children) don't like the medicine we make, let's just shove it down their throats." (Whilst looking knowledgable).

Really, the whole scene makes one want to go live on a desert island. No radio, no TV, and no newspapers.

Is the Antarctic represented on the UN security Council?

BTW the way, I do have shares. But what use is my continually posting "when will this share price ever go up again".
    Or "what do others think".

Whilst I see my portfolio as my own business, and have been trading for almost twenty years, tending to short term trades, I am long in IOH; some of my current "speccies" presently include such hopefuls as CEO oppies and CKK shares. I prefer resources stocks to the boring predictability of Blue Chips.

I trade on-line, often regretting not having held certain stocks longer.(We could all be millionaires with hundsight).

HC is an excellent site, as I glean informed knowledge by reading opinion from many excellent HC posters on the relevant stock threads, as well as keeping up with all the available news and announcements. HC is super spot on, and overall a very friendly and enjoyable site. Only trouble is, it's very addictive, as others will attest! (Say I, casting my eye over that sulky stack of paperwork at my elbow!)

Having a keen interest in politics (and I would vote for the Callathumpian Party if I thought they could offer Australia the absolute best in true and reliable government) is not, I believe, an indictable offence. It is crucial at this volatile stage of our political history that we, the public are heard! Nor does it make me any Party's "plant", as some have alleged. I hope I have my other eye at least three quarters open! Sometimes I prop it up with a matchstick, telling myself to be fair.

Hoping for a better market today for us all. Cheers.

PS. Just saw our Kev flying over. Was that a cape?????????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.