kevin 747 flight log, page-30

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    You miss the point Zonetrader. People participate in polls and offer their view at the time the poll is taken. Just because they change their vote doesnt mean they believe Australia is in dire straits. Labor at various stages was well in front the polls even during the GFC so its not a measure of what people think of prospects and life in this great country we are privileged to be in. Australia is doing well and will continue to do well and changes in government may impact people at the margins but thats all. Labor or Liberal the nation moves forward underpinned by agriculture, minerals, and innovation.

Those that try to compare us to Spain or Greece economically are insulting Australia which is in fact envied for its economic prosperity. Our safety nets also make it one of the most desirable places in the world to live. We have had a universal health system since 1975 when introduced by Gough Whitlam and Hawke/Keating gave us compulsory superannuation that provides savings for workers and underpins the investments in our nation.

I would never run a country such as Australia down just because my choice of Government may not have occured.

Zonerader I am even more happy because the first stock I selected for trade today based on research took off and went as high as a 40% increase on a market down day > It was sold off towards the close but still finished 20% up.

TA steered me towards the stock in the first instance. CZN

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.