FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Rego, if you are referring to the free shares given to John...

1. 1,464 Posts.
    Rego, if you are referring to the free shares given to John Doutch and Lingchip by GWR my thoughts on these "payments" have already been made. The payment to JD was disgraceful- today those tenements would have no market. The crash had commenced when they made the decision also.

As to any free shares in FAS I can find no reference to them, but at present thats what they're worth. Additional shares will lower the value of your holding and those ex GWR S/H who converted- vote against that.

However if free shares in FAS were to be issued, then my question would be why, where are the shares/money which the company got from destruction of the company by its executives and board? The MD should have been fired some time ago and probably would have been had he been anything but a puppet. When his contract runs out a new broom should be brought in, the incumbent has shown no skills except raising money for a bad plan, conning GWR shareholders into swapping good money for bad and spending 4.1 million on drilling holes in Victoria and handing out free shares to his sons.

If any poster can give some evidential information of business acumen arising to shareholder wealth amongst that lot or any other issue, I'm prepared to hear it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.