WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

It could be a coincidence or just a flash company name but D4DR...

1. 215 Posts.
    It could be a coincidence or just a flash company name but D4DR is the name of a gene on chromosomes.

"on chromosome 11 there lies a gene called the D4DR gene. It provides the genetic programming for the development of a protein called "dopamine." This protein is a neuro-transmitter that is released from a pre-synaptic axon terminal of a nerve cell. This neurotransmitter, i.e., dopamine, will cross a synapse to dopamine receptors located on the post-synaptic dendrite of another neuron. Then the action potential, i.e., "the message," can be sent to the next nerve cell, so on and so forth. The message, at least in this case, might control the blood flow to the brain. Notably, though, if a shortage of dopamine occurs, it could have significant implications, e.g., the brain could "freeze," and the individual could develop a "dithering personality," rendering his/her body relatively motionless. In contrast, an excess of dopamine is believed to cause disorders like "schizophrenia," which is a disorder associated with excessive excitability and other exaggerated symptoms (Ridley, 2000). "

This kind of stuff could well be something OBJs patch could be used for

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.