FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

kevin left for mali today

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hi guys
    I was in Subiaco today to attend to a few matters and I decided to drop in to the BGS office at 9/5 Centro Ave since I was 5 mins on foot where I had a meeting.
    I took a few shots of the office so you have a visual perspective of what the office looks like.
    I took the shots with my digital camera, then later realised that I left my connecting cable back in Sydney so I remedied the problem my taking shots of the LCD screen using my iphone. This will explain the grainy, poor quality of the pictures.

I spoke to Beverley, the company secretary, and wanted to scope out Sprott's involvement with the company as well as the upcoming results in a few weeks. Sadly, she had no clue and no input to provide and no one else in the office was available to have a chat with. She mentioned that Kevin flew out to Mali today and will be gone until the end of next month. She gave me Kevin's business card and left the office.

The shot below is the building block where BGS is located. Subiaco is perhaps closest to the Paddington area (comparing to Sydney) in terms of demography and distance to the CBD.

Enjoy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.