kevin or stephen?, page-21

1. 14,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Lapdog,

In Gillard's defence, you wrote the following:
    "However, that does not mean I agree with some of the mountain of untruths, distortions, misrepresentations & personal attacks also directed her way."

and
    "If all of the invective & bile that has been directed at Gillard was true I would expect her to resign today. That simply is not the case & in my opinion she has been subjected to an orchestrated campaign of misrepresentation & vilification."

And yet your comments about Abbott earlier in this thread (Post #: 215127) are highly contentious and full of bile and vilification, imo. Many of the things for which you accuse Abbott have been problems of Gillard's own making and for which the public, who are NOT stupid btw, have watched Gillard and her rusted on supporters franticly attempt to blame Abbott. Pathetic.

A strong leader will take full responsibility for any of their own mistakes and do whatever is required to fix it without the need to constantly and vehemently blame someone else, imo.

Why not just defend Gillard if you feel another poster's opinion is incorrect and refrain from further untruths, distortions, misrepresentations, invective, bile, misrepresentation & vilification (all your words, btw, copied from your quotes above) into a hateful opinion about Abbott?

The majority of the public don't take their guidance from Abbott. They are watching in despair at what Gillard is doing to this country. Abbott is simply providing a voice for the majority. You seem to have it all the wrong way around and I can't believe you don't realise such a basic concept.

And, we should all be defending the right to free speech in this country. Without it, you wouldn't be able to write awful things about the opposition leader.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.