kevin rudd is the best, page-40

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Eagle.

No, there is no certainty in politics, but I have seen a siesmic change in attitude to the Rudd Government and the Labor party in the last few months that you simply can't ignore. And that's even amongst those I consider strong Labor voters. So it's not just wishful thinking. But they always say a day is a long time in politics.

I think Rudd and his cabinet do not realise that the world has moved on from the old class warfare days. Many workers don't belong to unions and they are very aware that their retirement benefits are very dependent on the performance of their investments. And their financial advisers will be telling them that Rudd's actions will effect their retirement income.

I am very surprised at Rudd's actions as I always thought he was smart (I first saw him on the ABC's Lateline program). I can only assume he has become desperate because almost everything he has done has gone pear shaped. And in order to reinvent himself, he has dug back into the dim, dark past and resurrected the Foreign Investment phobia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.