Once upon a time there was a deluded little man called...

1. 390 Posts.
    Once upon a time there was a deluded little man called Kevin.Kevin had a problem being real, and telling the truth was a major issue for him.
    Generally he got away with it,because...well because he was just a damn good liar......

With his lies,he'd made his way in life, and succeeded in reaching the top in many of fields pursued,not that he was good at any of them, just that he was number 1 at stooging people.

From time to time he'd be found out,and it started to wear him down,sometimes so much,he would lose the plot at work and fly off the handle.
    Many said he reminded them of Mark Latham on these occasions.

With his popularity on the Wayne(pun intended)he thought he better pull his finger out and dream up something original.

Walking home from school one day, he happened upon "The Truth Shop"
    How easy is this,thought Kevin,i'll buy my way to the top.

Upon entering,a man asked him what he was after.
    "I'm after the Truth" said Kevin,"the whole truth,and nothing but the truth,no ambiguity,no assumptions,just the unadulterated pure Truth.
    "That would be in aisle 3" said the clerk,"but i'll warn you now,it's not cheap"

Hah! thought our predictable hero,money's no object.
    With an air of ignorance,Kevin strode up to aisle 3,with the clerk in tow....."So how much demanded Kevin"
    "It will cost you your beliefs" said the clerk,"we don't deal in cash here"

Poor Kevin left the store empty handed,with a heavy heart.
    Kevins beliefs were non negotiable......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.