kevins stupid tax, page-32

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Amazing.

What a ridiculous statement you have made when you state that: "I can tell you without hesitation that only about 5% of what is printed on Rupert's "free toilet paper" has any resemblance to fact."

You evidently have little knowledge of what constitues a quality neswpaper. The Australian newspaper stands head and shoulders above any other in OZ. The Age,which I read for many years, bears no resembalnce to the quality paper of the now distant past. How can a quality paper possibly ever consider the employment of such a low quality journalist as their recently departed Catherine Deveney?

You had better get up to date and start reading a true quality newspaper, and no, I don't mean The Sun.

And anyone who considers that a rate of return of 6% for running a busness is reasonable must either be living in Neanderthal Land or hasn't been to his local bank recently where that rate is easily available, with no need:

- to gauge risk;

- to employ staff;

- to worry about the price of commodoties;

- to negotiate with the indigenous population;

- to pay royalties;

- to abide with the myriad of legislation imposed by the various levels of government.

etc etc

You must listening to the type of person who does NOT understand the complexities of runnning a business such as a public servant who spends all their working life outside of the business environment or the current mob in charge of our economy, living in their cocoon in Canberra!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.