GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Key Dates

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Just noticed while looking through the website last investor key date marked as 31 st of January hmmmm about the same time Tianqi is obliged to finalise its obligations that we have so been left in the dark about again, funny thing about this I can recall a time we would be looking a lot further ahead then 4 months lol ! Shit ! This isn't looking good at all chances are that'll be it or they just have no idea past this plant purchase! Personally I think there screwed and we are sinking with them albeit there lifeboats have been well and truly booked in advance thanks to us. Question is while all this is playing out what's happening ? All I read and hear is happy days for the board nothing for the investor! No return phone calls nothing ! No SDV advancement ! Clearly nothing ! Has anybody heard anything apart from finalising the sale about what is actually going on as I can feel that money slipping well away and gone by the time this deal is done. Remember deposits are already ongoing so don't be fooled on this 62 million it's substantially less now !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.