ECT 28.6% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

A timely thread to bump as we head into Q2 of 2017 and closer to...

1. svg
    352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    A timely thread to bump as we head into Q2 of 2017 and closer to the signing of the MPA!

Key dates to monitor in order of anticipation:

1. Matmor R&D ruling - TBC*

2. NITI Aayog approval - TBC*

3. MPA - TBC*

4. June 2017 - Exec performance rights expire. Targets are between 3 to 5 cents. Keep an eye on these - Foz didn't get his 6m of performance rights due to share price not achieving target. See schedule below another 9m set to expire 30 June 2017 unless the share price more than doubles. No one wants Foz to miss out on these. as they are the bulk of his performance.

perf rights.PNG

4. G20 Germany - Early July 2017. Climate again will be top of the list for discussion and India will no doubt be presenting their proposal. "Secretary of the Ministry of Coal, Shri Susheel Kumar, who holds the distinction of leading negotiations on behalf of India at the 2015 Paris climate summit" may be there for the G20 meeting in Germany. Kumar has been introduced to ECT by NLC!!

5. 31 July 2017 - oppies expiry date. ESIOA (0.9c exercise price) and ESIOB (1.5c exercise price) are BOTH in the money!! Expect a flood of App 3Bs to hit the market.

*soon!!!

Please add any key dates that I've missed. As we approach these key dates expect to see volume increase prior to announcements.

India & Clean Coal technologies continue to trend heavily and I still believe we are placed in the sweat spot of the world's next emerging market with two disruptive technologies.

Great to see the LT holders posted, the likes of Megagene + Chaya.

ESI Rocket is steaming ... waiting for MPA to be released and the ECT story will unfold!!

DYOR. GLTAH.
    SVG
    Last edited by svg: 17/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $43.54K 14.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17485353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6605665 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.